- This event has passed.
Circle Training ~ Cookham Dean, Berkshire
15 February @ 10:00 am - 16 February @ 5:00 pm
What is Woman Within Circle Training?
Circle Training is a safe supportive confidential space for women to connect and be seen, heard, challenged and accepted by a circle of women.
Whether or not you sit in Circle, or have done the Woman Within Weekend, you will gain wisdom and skills from our Woman Within Circle Training. This 2 day non-residential workshop will deepen your self awareness, develop effective listening skills, help you manage conflict whilst staying in connection, and support others with clarity and empathy.
What will I get from it?
- An opportunity to gain self awareness
- Experience of being in a circle with a group of women
- Time and space to speak your truth and be seen and heard by other women
- An opportunity to connect with yourself and others
- Develop skills to support others with clarity and empathy
- Learn about tools and support for starting a circle
- An opportunity to develop effective listening skills and manage conflict
Who can attend?
Any woman over the age of 18. You may wish to invite friends or other women you know to join the Circle Training even if they have not completed the WW Weekend.
Where & When?
- Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th February 2020 in Cookham Dean, Berkshire
- Satruday 10am – 6pm and Sunday 10am – 5pm
- Non-residential ~ If you would like to attend and need accommodation please let me know
- Circle Training is available on demand ~ so get a group of women together and we will come.
How much will it cost?
The fee for the Circle Training is £100, which includes a copy of the Circle Training Manual. A £50 non-refundable deposit is required.
Contact me if you are interested in this great opportunity to join this training or if you have any questions.