Woman Within Skills Workshop
3 November - 4 November£220.00
Learn how to support others as you transform your life
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
- Learn how to hold boundaries and ask for what you need without shame, anger or apology
- Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others by holding yourself accountable to the gold you claimed for yourself
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required to attend
- This workshop is required for women who want to be Nurturers or Team Leaders on a Weekend
- For women over 18 years young
When and where?
- Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th November 2018
- The Bridge, Bridge St, Richmond TW9 1TQ
How much will it cost?
- this is a non-residential workshop
- Cost for Workshop is £220by 14th April 2018
- £80 deposit is required to secure you place
How do I sign up?
Complete the form to register.
Places are limited and we anticipate the workshop to be sold out. Places will be given in order of applications received.
Or Contact Liz Hawthorne if you have any questions.