Get resources for your Woman Within journey.
As a Full Member, you get access to full resources.
Maybe you’re considering or have already registered for the Woman Within Weekend. Perhaps you’ve just become a member of the Woman Within UK community and are joining or starting a Woman Within Circle. No matter where you are on your journey, we want to make sure that you have the right materials and connections along the way.
As an Associate Member of the Woman Within UK community, you’ll be able to access many of our resources, including:
- Access a Self-Guided Circle Training Manual to support you in forming or joining a Woman Within Circle
- Download and print leaflets to post or give to friends. It’s an easy way to encourage them to join a Woman Within Circle or attend the Woman Within Weekend – or one of our other workshops
As a Full Member, you’ll get access to all of our resources. The easiest way to become a Full Member is to complete the Woman Within Weekend. As a result, you’ll automatically get Full Membership for one year after your Weekend. This Resources area of our website is a wonderful place to enrich your journey. Here’s a little of what you’ll have access to, in addition to everything listed previously:
- Download manuals to support staffing, volunteering or Facilitator and Team Leader Training Tracks
- Search to locate Woman Within UK women or their businesses in our community listing
- Find out more about our organisation. Learn who does what, read the Steering Circle meeting minutes, view our accounts, see available posts and jobs
- View or post to our members notice board where you can advertise an Open Woman Within Circle, a new Circle or your local Honouring Ceremony after a Woman Within Weekend, for instance
Sign in to access your resources as a member