Woman Within UK Booking
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy for all Workshops
Please note these Terms and Conditions may be subject to change without notice.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to the Events page of our website.
- Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content.
- Upon receipt of your registration form and payment of the deposit (amounting to 20% of the selected course fee), your place will be confirmed. However, registration is not complete until the full fee has been paid.
- Deposit of 20% of workshop cost will be required to confirm booking. Balance of payment must be received a minimum of 42 days prior to the 1st day of the relevant Women Within workshop, unless on a pre-agreed payment plan.
- If the balancing payment is not made as stated above, your workshop place will be offered to a woman on the waiting list and your deposit forfeit.
- Request for invoices should be made in writing, if the payment is to be made by anyone other than the participant.
- Payment must be made in pounds sterling or Euro through the website secure payment system or to the Woman Within bank account.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All requests for cancellations and/or transfers must be received in writing by mailing the Weekend Registrar
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation being received and acknowledged.
- The appropriate cancellation charge will apply based on the cost of your booking, as shown below, excluding cases where there are extenuating circumstances, which will be charged at Woman Within UK’s discretion.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the course||Refund applicable|
|56 calendar days or more||Full refund minus the deposit|
|Between 29 and 55 calendar days (inclusive)||50% refund minus the deposit|
|Between 1 and 28 calendar days (inclusive)||No refund will be given|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no refund given|
In the event of an individual named on the booking form being unable to attend, we will accept substitution of another participant on the condition that written notification of the substitution has been received by the Weekend Registrar prior to the course date.
If the individual named on the booking form is unable to attend, and cannot or does not wish to transfer their place to another participant, a percentage of the fee paid may be accepted as payment towards a place on the same or another course that takes place within 12 months of the originally booked event. The amount of the fee transferred is displayed below.
|Calendar days notice before the start date of the course||Fee to transfer to a new course|
|56 calendar days or more||No Fee|
|Between 29 and 55 calendar days (inclusive)||£25 admin fee|
|Between 1 and 28 calendar days (inclusive)||50% of total course cost|
|Failure to attend||Treated as late cancellation and no fee will be transferred|
Only one course transfer or substitution is permitted per booking. After this the full fee will be charged.
In the event of there being insufficient numbers booked onto a course, Woman Within UK reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
In the event of cancellation of a training by Woman Within UK, we will endeavour to inform all participants 4 weeks before the course is due to take place, although please be aware that this is not always possible. All course fees paid will be reimbursed in full, or the payment will be transferred in full to another event.
Woman Within UK shall not accept liability for any consequential loss and shall have no liability to reimburse any other costs that may have been incurred, including transport costs, accommodation etc.
Should Woman Within UK cancel the workshop or event, all registrants will receive full refund of deposit and final payment.
- Travel to and from the event are the responsibility of the participant.
- Accommodation and meals are provided as described in the individual course content description, if residential. Non-residential courses require the participant to find and pay for their accommodation and meals.
- Snacks, tea and coffee will be available.
Woman Within welcomes all women and prohibits discrimination based on race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation and gender identity.