Learn how to support others as you transform your life
After your Weekend, you may be full of energy, yearning to enrich your relationships from this new place. This workshop is a chance for you to take what you reclaimed at your Weekend and gain new skills to help you integrate these parts of yourself – and to support others, from a place of wholeness.
- Learn how to hold boundaries and ask for what you need without shame, anger or apology
- Explore innovative Shadow techniques and practice creative facilitation skills
- Form deeper connections with yourself and others by holding yourself accountable to the gold you claimed for yourself
- Appreciate, trust and use your intuition
Who can attend?
- Completion of the Woman Within Weekend is required to attend
- This workshop is required for women who want to be Nurturers or Team Leaders on a Weekend
When and where?
- Saturday 12th – Sunday 13th September 2020
- Online Via Zoom
How much will it cost?
- This is an online training
- £80 deposit required to secure your place
How do I sign up?
The Skills Workshop is required for any woman who wants to be a Nurturer or Assistant Team Leader on the Weekend and for beginning the Facilitation and Team Leader Tracks.