Find the personal growth organisation that’s right for you.
We’re happy to share some that we’ve heard about here.
At Woman Within UK, we want to help you deepen the connection you have with yourself as a woman. We offer a place to be and get what you want for yourself – and we acknowledge that there are similar organisations that you might also be interested in looking into to enrich your life – or the lives of the men that you know.
The organisations listed below may be similar to Woman Within UK – though we aren’t partners nor affiliates with any of them. As well, other Woman Within Regions are separate entities from Woman Within UK that may offer workshops and events similar to or different from those that we offer in the UK. Our hope is that you find the organisation and the programmes that are right for you.
- See the Woman Within programme schedule throughout the world
(links to calendar of all Woman Within events throughout the world from international site)
- The New Warrior Training Adventure is the men’s version of the Woman Within Weekend; it’s an inward journey designed specifically for men
- The Mankind Project Journal features articles addressing diverse mens’ issues, from the personal to the social, as viewed by Mankind Project members and special guests. Includes news and announcements from Mankind Project communities around the world
- Shadow Work offers workshops aimed at bringing your true self out of shadow and into the light
- Women in Power is focused on helping women claim their primal life force and tap into their strength
- The Shadow Healing Community offers programmes aimed at developing emotional and archetypal mastery
- Warrior Monk offers training for men and women moving to the next level of growth, healing and connection
- Taking it Lightly focuses its co-gender weekend workshops on mastering emotional intelligence
- Boys to Men offers role models and programmes to help build strong boys
Band of Brothers brings generations of men together to collaborate in a meaningful and common purpose, creating social capital at a local level
Other Woman Within Regions
- French-speaking Europe
- German-speaking Europe
- South Africa
- Central USA
- Southern USA
- Eastern USA
- Western USA