Woman Within Jump Start Joy
3 May @ 6:00 pm - 4 May @ 6:00 pm
Turn your intentions into actions
Learn how to envision the life you want. Then get concrete tools to help you get there intentionally, step by step.
This 1.5-day programme uses the metaphor of Alice in Wonderland to help you envision the life you want at work, at home and in your relationships.
You’ll learn about concrete tools that can help you get there intentionally, step by step. This enlightening, motivating workshop will help you live from your center rather than the edge.
- Set clear goals for the life you want
- Recognise the parts of your life that aren’t in alignment with your goals and intentions
- Gain the insight to get out of your own way
- Work through concrete steps to achieve sustainable change
There are no prerequisites for this workshop. Open to any woman over 18 years of age. Join us and invite your friends and family.
Dale Herink, who created this workshop, will facilitate it. Dale is a Certified Career and Life Coach, trained in the Hakomi Method of Psychotherapy; she also serves as a Weekend Leader for Woman Within Weekends around the world.
- 1.5 days
- Non residential
- 6pm – 10pm Fri. 3rd May 2019 and 9am – 6pm Sat. 4th May 2019
- £200 – 50% deposit required to secure your place